Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Anticoagulation monitoring
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services - including IUD fitting.
- Child health and immunisations
- Dressings/stitch removal
- Maternity services - midwife run antenatal clinics on Wednesday mornings at Eastgate and Friday afternoons at The Health Centre.
- Minor injuries - including minor head injury, trauma/sprain, lacerations, removal of splinters.
- Minor surgery
- Near patient testing
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including influenza and shingles.
- Well man/woman clinics